Managing an institution of higher education is a tough job
Managing with all around excellence - a herculean task
The challenges faced by colleges and universities are numerous. To cite a few operational issues...
- Budgets are being cut
- Competition from other free and tuition-based institutions for student enrollment and hiring of lecturers & professors is on the rise
- Facilities need to be constantly upgraded or expanded
- Academic programs need to be upgraded or completely revamped to keep pace with industry
- Institution-Industry connections need to be improved through alumni outreach and career-services engagements
- Financial health needs to be maintained through cost and space optimization without impacting education quality or campus safety
- Technology infrastructure should be expanded
And if we consider what Colleges and Universities need to do...
- Improve student retention and reduce attrition
- Establish a system of continuous monitoring and improvement that enhances student learning and graduation rates
- Capture data and insightful analytics on student interest, admissions, academics, courses enrollment and performance, student demographics, attendance and graduation
- Promote a collaborative environment across feeder schools and 4-year universities for performance management across FTIACS and Transfers
- Help manage economic hardship for students through a combination of grants, assistantships and low-cost financing options
Khyanafi offers Directors and Principal consultants who have experience working for institutions like yours, leading transformational programs to enhance overall institutional efficiency and performance.
Bringing our deep-rooted industry experience to deliver business-technology solutions to learning institutions is a way of saying thanks, and a little something we can do to contribute to the betterment of education for future generations.